Last Updated: 03-22-2020
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AND LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING, USING, ACCESSING, OR PURCHASING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY PART OF THE AGRIQUORA WEBSITE OR SERVICES, THE AGRIQUORA AFFILIATE PROGRAM (IF AVAILABLE), OR THE AGRIQUORA MOBILE APPLICATION (IF AVAILABLE)
The following are the terms and conditions for use of www.agriquora.com and its related services, including any purchases made through the AgriQuora platform or Affiliate Program (the “Website” – if available) and the AgriQuora Mobile Application (as applicable and if available) and its services (the “Application”) (collectively the Website and the Application are referred to as the “Services”). The Services are owned and operated by AgriQuora Limited (“AgriQuora,” or “us,” or “we”).
AgriQuora provides a platform through which users (“learners”/ “students”) can enroll in courses (free or paid) and complete the lessons offered in such courses as availed on our platform. If a customer purchases a product or service/course from a third party trainer, the resulting agreement is solely between the customer and the trainer and not with AgriQuora. The trainer, and not AgriQuora, is responsible for the creation, sale, fulfilment, and shipping (if applicable) of any product or service. Any disputes between customer and trainer must be resolved between trainer and customer. The terms of customer’s purchase of products or services from seller are subject to all terms and conditions contained on the order page, in addition to any terms disclosed by trainer.
Trainers and Affiliates (if and when available) are also subject to the applicable Seller Agreement or Affiliate Agreement.
AgriQuora does not guarantee that any user of the Services will achieve any particular results of any kind through the use of the Services or any products or services sold by any trainer through the Services.
#2. Registration, Eligibility for Services, Payment, and Information Submission
Registration. In order to utilize some of the Services’ features, you must register and create an account. In order to create an account, you must complete the registration process by providing AgriQuora with complete and accurate information as prompted by the registration form, including contact information, a username, and password. You shall protect your password and take full responsibility for your own and third-party activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify AgriQuora immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. If you create an account on behalf of an entity, these Terms bind both you and the entity.
Refusal of Service. AgriQuora reserves the right, with or without notice, to terminate the account of, or refuse service to, any persons that violate these Terms, violate any party’s intellectual property rights, abuse other users of the Services, misuse the Services, or otherwise engage in inappropriate conduct, as determined by AgriQuora in its sole discretion.
Payment. If you make any purchases through the Services, you agree to pay all applicable charges and fees for those purchases and to comply with the terms of the applicable payment processor. Unless otherwise stated, all prices are stated in U.S. Dollars. The payment processors are able to convert your account’s currency during checkout.
Information Submission and Age Restriction. By submitting any information, including any User Content as defined below, through the Services, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older, and, if under the age of majority in your state, you are either an emancipated minor, or have obtained the legal consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter into these Terms and use the Services. AgriQuora does not intend to use the Services to collect any information from children under age 18. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. & 230(d), you are notified that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. For information on providers of such services, contact your information technology professional.
Data Importation. The Services may allow you to import data from a source created by other another program not affiliated with AgriQuora. If you choose to import content into the Services from any other source, you represent that you have the authority to import that content and that your importation of that content does not violate the rights or terms of any third-parties.
#3. Modifications to Terms of Service and Other Policies
AgriQuora reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms or any policy governing the use of the Services, at any time, by posting the new terms on the Website. The most current version of these Terms will be located on, or available through, the Application (if applicable) and Website. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Services is governed by the then-current Terms that are effective at the time of your access to or use of the Services. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by updating the “Updated” date indicated at the top of this page with the date that revisions to these Terms were last made. We may not notify you of any such changes by email or other personal contact. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding upon you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of such new Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Services after the effective date of modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modifications.
#4. Proprietary Rights
Except as expressly provided for in the non-exclusive license contained in Section #10 below, AgriQuora expressly reserves all right, title, and interest in and to the Services and the Services’ content, including any copyright, patent, or trademark or other intellectual property right, or federal or state right, pertaining thereto.
Authors hold intellectual property rights to their respective authorship.
#5. Transactions; Payments, Subscriptions, and Refunds
Transactions between Customer and Seller; Release. AgriQuora provides a platform through which trainers can offer their products or services and customers/ learners can purchase the products or services from the trainers. As such, AgriQuora will only be responsible for the courses, products and services it has developed and listed for sale. If a customer purchases a product or service from a trainer, the resulting agreement is solely between the customer and the seller and not with AgriQuora. The trainer, and not AgriQuora, is responsible for the fulfilment and/or shipping of any product orders. Any disputes between customer and trainer must be resolved between seller and customer. The terms of customer’s purchase of products or services from trainer are subject to all terms and conditions contained on the order page, in addition to any terms disclosed by seller. Review the terms of your purchase prior to placing your order.
AgriQuora will not be held responsible and expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any claims, demands, injuries, losses or damages direct or indirect of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with any product or service sold by a trainer to a customer through the Services. By using the Services, you represent, understand, and expressly agree to release and hold AgriQuora harmless for any claim, demand, injuries, losses or controversy that may arise from any products or services purchased by customer and from any disputes between you and any other user(s) of the Services.
It shall be the sole and absolute responsibility and decision of the customer and trainer to determine the nature, type, and scope of services or products to be provided by the trainer to the customer, if any, and the price and payment terms for such services. AgriQuora shall have no role or responsibility whatsoever with regard thereto. Whether a customer chooses a particular product or service is the customer’s decision.
Payment Processing Account. AgriQuora facilitates the customer’s payment for a seller’s products or services through the use of a payment processor. In order to be eligible to use the Services, you must register and create an account with an AgriQuora supported payment processor (your “Payment Processing Account”), which includes supplying all information required by such supported payment processor. You are responsible for complying with all requirements for registration with such supported payment processor and for otherwise complying with all applicable terms and conditions located on the supported payment processor’s website.
In no event shall AgriQuora be responsible for ensuring proper registration with the payment processor or proper payment of any sums between customer and seller. All payments from customer to seller for seller’s products or services offered through the Services are required to be processed through an AgriQuora supported payment processor, using your Payment Processing Account, and are subject to all terms and conditions provided on the supported payment processor’s website. You are solely responsible for ensuring proper receipt of payments. In no event does AgriQuora make any representations or warranties of any kind relating to the supported payment processor’s website, your Payment Processing Account, or any payments through such account; nor is AgriQuora liable in any way for any error or omission on the part of any AgriQuora supported payment processor.
Free Trials. If and when AgriQuora shall offer a free trial of service, you are responsible to cancel subscription before the trial period elapses. Failure to do this, you shall be automatically charged for the future billings of the service until such a time as you shall terminate your subscription. AgriQuora does not guarantee that any portion of the Services will always be available for free.
Subscriptions. AgriQuora may offer certain Services on a subscription basis. Under such a subscription, you will be charged for the subscription Services every period until you cancel your subscription. Please review the specific terms of your subscription for more information.
Refund Policy. AgriQuora does not guarantee any refunds. All requests for refunds, and any other dispute regarding a product or service, must be resolved directly between the customer and the applicable seller. The seller MAY provide a refund policy on the applicable order page. All refunds (if any) will be handled by the seller. Due to the nature of the products sold on this platform, refunds are not guaranteed. We give trainers a platform to sell their digital information products. We do not represent or act on behalf of any trainer or buyer who uses our platform. Each digital download has limited number of times it can be downloaded. The download links expire after 24 hours.
Personal Use. You may only use the Application and the Services for your own personal use and not for any commercial use.
#6. Third-Party Services
The Services may use or provide access to one or more third-parties to process payments, process account or user registrations, or provide other services. Your interactions with any of these third-parties is controlled by the terms and conditions imposed by those third-parties. Any disputes arising regarding a third-party’s services must be resolved directly between user and the third-party. AgriQuora disclaims all warranties or representations regarding any third-party services.
AgriQuora, in its sole discretion, and without notice to you or any user, may subcontract any Services to be performed by a third-party.
#7. User-Generated/Third-Party Content
Overview. The Services may, from time to time, allow users and third-parties to upload, post, or otherwise transmit user-generated content, including, but not limited to, photos, videos, reviews, and other forms of data or communications (“User Content”).
User Obligations and License; Intellectual Property. You alone own and are solely responsible for all User Content you post, upload, or otherwise transmit (collectively “Post”) through the Services and once posted, it cannot always be withdrawn. You agree not to Post through the Services any User Content which is false, defamatory, infringes upon another party’s intellectual property, or is otherwise illegal. By Posting User Content on the Services, you warrant and represent that you have the right to post such information and that such information is truthful and accurate.
License to Use Personal Data for the Services. The other provisions of these Terms notwithstanding, with respect to any Regulated Personal Data (as defined below) that makes up the whole or a part of User Content Posted or otherwise transmitted by you to AgriQuora, the following conditions shall apply:
- any licenses or intellectual property rights granted by you to AgriQuora under these Terms shall be in the form of a revocable, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use, store, copy, perform, display, and distribute such User Content for the purposes of providing the Services or otherwise in accordance with the purpose for which you transmit the Regulated Personal Data to us (each such grant, a “Limited License”),
- by posting you (a) represent and warrant that you have the right to grant such Limited License(s), (b) agree to refrain from Posting or otherwise transmitting to AgriQuora User Content that contains “special categories of personal data” as enumerated in Article 9(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (the “GDPR”) (such data, “Sensitive Personal Data”), and (c) represent and warrant that any User Content that you do Post or otherwise transmit to AgriQuora shall not contain any Sensitive Personal Data. “Regulated Personal Data” means only that subset of “personal data” as defined in Article 4(1) of the GDPR (“Personal Data”) of which the processing is actually regulated pursuant to Material and Territorial Scope provisions contained in Articles 2 and 3 of the GDPR.
By Posting User Content, you automatically grant, and warrant and represent that you have the right to grant AgriQuora a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, assignable, sublicensable, transferable license to use, store, copy, perform, display, and distribute such User Content for any purpose and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content.
You assume all risks associated with your Posted User Content on the Services, including anyone’s reliance on its quality or reliability. By Posting User Content you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your Posted User Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
Reviews. If you submit a review or rating of a customer, trainer, affiliate, or other user of the AgriQuora Services (if ratings are available), you represent and warrant that your review is accurate and constitutes your opinion and not the opinion of AgriQuora or any other person. You are solely responsible for the content of your reviews. Do not submit false or defamatory reviews or rating.
Testimonials and Photographs. If you Post or otherwise transmit to AgriQuora a testimonial statement or photograph or video depicting your results using any service or product, you grant, and warrant and represent that you have the right to grant AgriQuora a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, assignable, sublicensable, transferable license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute the testimonial statement and/or photograph for any purpose, including posting on the Services or using in any AgriQuora advertising materials.
By Posting or sending any testimonials of your results, you represent that the testimonial statement is true, that you used the service or product as directed, and that the testimonial accurately depicts your experience using the service or product.
If you no longer wish AgriQuora to use your written testimonial statement or photograph or video, please contact us. If we do not hear from you, we will assume you still stand behind your testimonial statement.
If you received any kind of compensation, whether monetary, in the form of a free service or product, or otherwise, you must notify us of this fact when posting or sending your testimonial.
Rules of Conduct. In addition to all other obligations and terms stated in these Terms, you agree to abide by any rules of conduct or community guidelines posted on the Website or Application. AgriQuora reserves the right to exclude or suspend any user who violates these rules of conduct, and reserves the right, but does not undertake an affirmative obligation, to remove, screen, or edit any content which is contrary to these rules without prior notice. User Content does not necessarily reflect the opinion of AgriQuora.
Communications Decency Act. As provided in 47 U.S.C. & 230(c) (1), AgriQuora is only a distributer, and not the publisher or speaker, of any User Content. As such, AgriQuora cannot be held liable for making available any User Content which may be false or inaccurate. Any information or opinions contained in the User Content made available through the services are those of their respective authors alone. AgriQuora does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or truthfulness of any User Content. Under no circumstances will AgriQuora be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any person’s reliance on any User Content.
Reservation of Rights. Subject to Section VIII below regarding the DMCA, and the last sentence of this paragraph, AgriQuora reserves the right to remove or not remove any User Content from the Services for any reason or no reason at all, in AgriQuora’s sole discretion. This reservation includes the exclusive right to decide whether to publish, withdraw, postpone, or alter any User Content. AgriQuora reserves the right, but does not undertake any affirmative obligation, to screen, monitor, or filter User Content. Such reservations of rights provided in this paragraph shall not interfere with the rights of data of subjects, if any, under the GDPR.
Information Storage and Access. AgriQuora reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether and how long to store User Content and user data, except as qualified by the last sentence of this paragraph. AgriQuora will not be responsible for any liability related to the deletion or removal or any data or content maintained on the Services or AgriQuora’s servers, provided that such disclaimer of liability shall be limited to the extent required to comply with applicable laws. The first sentence of this paragraph notwithstanding, AgriQuora will delete Regulated Personal Data as directed by the user in compliance with applicable laws.
Suggestions. By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals (“Feedback”), you agree that:
- your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third-parties,
- we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, and
- we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and
- you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against AgriQuora and its users any claims and assertions of any rights, whether intellectual property rights or otherwise, contained in such Feedback.
#8. Digital Millennium Copyright Act
AgriQuora respects the intellectual property rights of others and complies with safe harbour provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify AgriQuora in accordance with the law, by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notifications of claimed infringement should be forwarded to AgriQuora via email to [email protected]
After receiving a valid DMCA notification of claimed infringement, we will process and investigate the claim and will take appropriate actions under the DMCA, including expeditiously removing or disabling access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. We will take reasonable steps promptly to notify the user who submitted the material that we have removed or disabled access to such material.
Counter-Notification. If you posted or submitted material to AgriQuora which we removed or disabled access to pursuant to a DMCA notification of claimed infringement, and you believe your material is not infringing and the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may send a counter-notification containing the following information in writing to AgriQuora as listed above:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of Kenya, for any judicial district in which AgriQuora may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the notification of claimed infringement or an agent of such person.
If a valid counter-notification is received by our designated agent, we will send a copy of the counter-notification to the original complaining party informing that person that we will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in ten (10) business days. Unless we first receive a notice from the original complaining party that such party has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringement, we will replace or restore access to the material in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days after our designated agent’s receipt of the counter-notification, at our sole discretion.
AgriQuora reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate accounts for users that are deemed to be repeat copyright infringers.
#9. Device and Wireless Carrier Limitations and Disclaimers
While AgriQuora attempts to provide all Services and Application features to all users, use of the Application and the Services may be limited for some or all users due to conditions outside of AgriQuora’s control. As a result, not all advertised features may be available to you at all times. Some of these conditions include, but are not limited to, the following: Your mobile device or your wireless carrier may limit the features available to you. Your data or messaging plan may limit your use of the Services. Your wireless voice and/or data signal may make access to the Applications or some of its feature intermittent or unavailable. The Application and its features may not be available in some geographic locations.
AgriQuora is not liable, and expressly disclaims any representations or warranties, regarding access to the Services or Application through a particular wireless carrier, network, or plan, on a particular device, or in a particular location. AgriQuora does not guarantee that the Services will always be accessible or available. You are solely responsible for any costs you incur to access the Services or Application through your mobile device.
#10. AgriQuora Mobile Application License (If Available)
AgriQuora may, from time to time, choose to make available for download an AgriQuora mobile Application. If AgriQuora makes an Application available, the terms of this license apply to your download and use of the Application. AgriQuora does not guarantee that any Application will be developed or available.
License. In order to use some of the Services’ features, you may need to download the Application (when available). Subject to, and in accordance with, these Terms, AgriQuora grants to you, and you accept from AgriQuora, a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to use the Application, if available. AgriQuora reserves all rights not expressly granted to you hereunder. This license is automatically revoked if you violate any of these Terms.
Source Code. The grant of this license is not, and shall not be construed as, a grant of any right to You to use, receive or view, copies of source code, schematics, master copies, design materials or other information used by you in creating, developing or implementing the Application, including updates or modifications thereto. Without limiting the foregoing, you shall have no rights to receive any source code for the Application and shall not reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive source code for the Application for any purpose.
Prohibitions. You must not do, or permit others to do, any of the following:
- copy or modify the Application in any way, except as expressly permitted in these Terms;
- remove or modify AgriQuora’s copyright notices, trademark, logo, legend or other notice of ownership from any originals or copies of the Application or Services;
- attempt to view, read, modify, reverse compile, reverse assemble, disassemble or print the Application’s source code or object code or other runtime objects or files distributed with the Application;
- otherwise reverse engineer, modify or copy the look and feel, functionality or user interface of any portion of the Application or Services;
- rent, lease, distribute (or redistribute), provide or otherwise make available the Application or Services, in any form, to any third party (including in any service bureau or similar environment);
- use the Application or Services to process the data of third parties;
- use, install, or make available the Application, in whole or in part, through a wide area network including but not limited to World Wide Web sites, intranets, or Application Service Providers (ASP); or
- use the Application or Services to infringe on any person’s right of privacy. In addition, You will not violate or attempt to violate the security of AgriQuora’s networks or servers, including (*) access data not intended for You or log into a server or account which You are not authorized to access; (**) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper written request and authorization; or (***) attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including by means of submitting a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing or crashing
You are also prohibited from taking any actions in violation of the prohibitions and requirements set forth in Section #13 below.
Infringement. If a third party claims that the Application or the Services infringes its patent, copyright or trade secret, or any similar intellectual property right, we’ll defend you provided you notify us in writing of the claim, and you allow AgriQuora to control and you cooperate with AgriQuora in the defense or any related settlement negotiations. If such a claim is made or appears possible, you agree to permit AgriQuora to modify the Application or Services in order to attempt to avoid such claims. If AgriQuora determines that this alternative is not reasonably available, you agree to uninstall or return the Application on the AgriQuora’s request, and without any further liability or obligation of AgriQuora. Further, AgriQuora shall have no obligation whatsoever for any claim based on Your modification of the Application or Your combination, operation, or use with any product, data or apparatus not specified or provided by AgriQuora. THIS PARAGRAPH STATES AGRIQUORA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM OF INFRINGEMENT. If no Application is currently available, this provision nonetheless applies to any claim of infringement regarding the Website or Services.
Maintenance or Support. AgriQuora is not under any obligation to provide maintenance or support for the Application (when available). AgriQuora may provide maintenance or support for the Application (when available) in AgriQuora’s sole discretion.
Uninstallation. You may, at any time, uninstall the Application by utilizing your mobile device’s procedures for uninstalling downloaded applications.
Third-Party Terms. You must comply with applicable third-party terms of service when using the Application, including any terms required by your mobile carrier or device manufacturer.
Apple and Google-Specific Terms. The following additional terms and disclosures only apply to you if you use the Application through the Apple or Google operating systems, if available and as applicable:
- This is a custom end-user license agreement between you and AgriQuora, and not with Apple. AgriQuora, and not Apple, is solely responsible for the Application, the Services, and the related content.
- AgriQuora grants you the non-transferable right to use the Application on any Apple-branded products that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
- Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to this Application.
- In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, if any, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price, if applicable, for the Application to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Application and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure of to conform to any warranty, if any, will be the sole responsibility of AgriQuora.
- AgriQuora, and not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Application or your possession and/or use of the Application, including but not limited to: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (c) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation, including in connection with the Application’s use of the HealthKit and HomeKit frameworks, if applicable.
- In the event of any third party claim that the Application or your possession and use of that Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, AgriQuora, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
- You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a Kenya Government embargo, or that has been designated as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- Any questions, complaints, or claims with respect to the Application should be directed to [email protected]
- You must comply with applicable third party terms of agreement when using the Application.
- Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and, upon your acceptance, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
- This is a separate end user license agreement between you and AgriQuora, and not with Google.
- Subject to, and in accordance with, these Terms and any required payments, AgriQuora grants to You, and You accept from AgriQuora, a non-exclusive, worldwide, and perpetual license to perform, display, and use the Application on your device that can access Google Play. The user may include, but is not limited to, a family group, with a family manager and family members whose accounts are joined together for the purpose of creating a family group. Family groups on Google Play are subject to reasonable limits designed to prevent abuse of family sharing features. Users in a family group may purchase a single copy of the Services (except in-app and subscription products, which cannot be shared) and share it with other family members in their family group. This license is automatically revoked if you violate any of these Terms.
- You are allowed unlimited reinstalls of the Application, unless and until AgriQuora removes the Application from the Google Play or any other Google-branded distribution platform.
- AgriQuora, and not Google, will have the sole responsibility to undertake or handle support and maintenance of the Application or any complaints about the Application, subject to these Terms.
- AgriQuora, and not Google, is responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Application or your possession and/or use of the Application, including but not limited to: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim the Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (c) intellectual property claims; and (d) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation, if applicable.
- AgriQuora, and not Google, is solely responsible for AgriQuora’s breach of any agreement with Google, any applicable third-party contract or terms of service, or any applicable law or regulation.
- Any questions, complaints, claims, or issues regarding defects or performance issues with respect to the Application should be directed to [email protected]
**These provisions shall apply to the use of the said apps when made available for public use.**
#11. Representations, Warranties, and Disclaimers
AgriQuora does not represent or warrant and expressly disclaims any warranty that (i) any information provided by the Services will be accurate, (ii) the Services will be error-free or accessible at all times, (iii) defects will be corrected, (iv) the Services or the server that makes the Services available, are free of viruses or other harmful component, (v) the use or the results of the use of the Services or the products or services made available through the Services will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable, or (vi) that the Services will be supported on all web browsers or mobile operating systems. It is expressly understood by all users that the Application and the Services may be from time to time be inaccessible, inoperable, or may not provide all features as a result of multiple factors which may or may not be within AgriQuora’s control. These factors may include, but are not limited to, variables in internet, telecommunications, data, cellular or satellite services provided by your wireless carrier to your mobile device, geographic limitations, poor wireless signal strength, periodic maintenance to the Services, malfunctions in the Application or the Services, limitations due to your particular mobile device, or any other reason which may prevent the Application and its services from being accessible at all times. AgriQuora disclaims any liability as a result of any user’s inability to access or use the Application or the Services at a particular time, location, on a particular device, or using a particular wireless provider.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Further, AgriQuora expressly disclaims any representation or warranty relating to any products or services displayed, described, advertised, sold, offered, reviewed, recommended, linked to, or pictured on or through the Services. AgriQuora does not endorse any such products or services and does not warrant that any such products or services are available, will meet the user’s needs, are appropriate for any particular use, or are of any certain quality. AgriQuora does not guarantee that any product or service descriptions, reviews, portrayals, specifications, or the like are accurate. Under no circumstances will AgriQuora be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any person’s reliance on any such product or service descriptions, reviews, or specifications contained on the Services. All products and services made available through the Services are sold by independent sellers and not sold by AgriQuora.
THE SERVICES AND ANY PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THE PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY AGRIQUORA EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. AGRIQUORA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THESE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR BE FREE FROM ERRORS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR APPLICATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS ARE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT AND FORMED THE BASIS FOR DETERMINING THE PRICE CHARGED FOR THE SERVICES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ALL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE SOLD BY THE TRAINER AND NOT BY AGRIQUORA.
We do not guarantee that the Services, and any products sold through the Services, will be compatible with all software or with all devices.
When you use the Application on your mobile device, your wireless service carrier may charge you data rates, message fees, and related fees.
AGRIQUORA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY CLAIMS, MISSTATEMENTS, AND/OR MISREPRESENTATIONS MADE BY TRAINERS AND ALL OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES. ALL USERS HEREBY REPRESENT, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO HOLD AGRIQUORA HARMLESS FOR ANY CLAIMS, MISSTATEMENTS, AND/OR MISREPRESENTATIONS MADE BY ANY TRAINER AND ALL OTHER USERS OF THIS SERVICES. AGRIQUORA DOES NOT ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY TRAINER OR USER.
#13. Compliance and Prohibited Actions
You will not use the Services in any way or for any purpose that would violate, or would have the effect of violating, any applicable laws, rules or regulations or any rights of any third-parties, including without limitation, any law or right regarding any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary or property right, false advertising, telemarketing, unfair competition, defamation, invasion of privacy, rights of celebrity, or other federal or state law, rule, or regulation.
You may not use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
In order to protect the integrity of the Services, AgriQuora reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Services. You may not use any technologies or processes to circumvent any IP blocks or other mechanism put in place by AgriQuora to limit, restrict, or prevent access to the Services.
You may not reproduce, copy, bulk download, redistribute, or resell any content contained within the Services without the express written consent of AgriQuora. You may not use any software, devices, scripts, crawlers, robots, or other automated processes to copy, scrape, or systematically acquire any content contained within the Services without the express written consent of AgriQuora. You may not frame or mirror any AgriQuora website or content without the express written consent of AgriQuora.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend AgriQuora, its managers, members, directors, employees, agents, or affiliates (collectively the “Indemnified Parties”) at your expense, against any and all third-party claims, actions, proceedings, and suits brought against any of the Indemnified Parties, and against all related liabilities, damages, settlements, penalties, fines, costs or expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of any term or condition of these Terms, (ii) your Posting of User Content, (iii) your use of the Services, (iv) your unauthorized use of the Services, or (v) your purchase, sale, or use of any product or service purchased through the Services. In such a case, the Indemnified Party or Parties will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. The Indemnified Party or Parties will reserve the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
#15. Limitations of Liability
AGRIQUORA WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY (A) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, (B) LOSS OF PROFITS, (C) LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION, (D) BODILY DAMAGE OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, (E) PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR (F) REPUTATIONAL HARM, WHETHER BASED ON A CLAIM OR ACTION OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF AGRIQUORA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, AGRIQUORA’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, OR ACTIONS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES, OR ANY PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THE SERVICES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF (1) THE AGGREGATE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE PREVIOUS SIX (6) MONTHS, OR (2) ONE HUNDRED AND 00/100 DOLLARS ($100.00). YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE, RELATED SERVICES, PRODUCTS, OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE SERVICES.
#16. Terms and Termination
#17. Privacy, Use, and Dissemination of Personal Information
By providing any personal or non-personal information to AgriQuora through the Services, or by using the Services, you automatically grant, and warrant and represent that you have the right to grant, AgriQuora a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, assignable, sublicensable, transferable license to collect, store, use, reproduce, disclose, transfer, and disseminate your collected personal and non-personal information in order to provide the services contemplated under these Terms, to manage your account, to send you communications, or for any other lawful purpose in AgriQuora’s sole discretion.
AgriQuora, and any third-parties to which AgriQuora provided your contact information, may contact you via any method of communication you submitted through the services, including, but not limited to, email, cell phone, or text message. By providing AgriQuora your contact information, you agree to receive communications from AgriQuora or other third-parties who obtained your contact information from AgriQuora.
To the extent a seller, affiliate, or customer gathers information about a seller, affiliate, or customer such collection, use, and distribution of that information will be controlled by the collecting party and not by AgriQuora.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Trainers have all the intellectual property rights to their informational products. All videos used on this website belong to the respective content creators. They have been embedded to give you convenience of understanding the subject matter.
AgriQuora may support the Services by using advertisements. These advertisements may be targeted to the content or information stored on or submitted through the Services. Advertisements may also be targeted based on information stored in cookies or similar objects on your computer or device, including cookies which track your internet usage across sites and over time. The manner, mode, and extent of advertising on the Services are subject to change without notice. You agree that AgriQuora may place advertising on the Services and you agree not to block such advertising.
#19. Special Provisions for International Use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside and to comply with any other local laws affecting the transmission or posting of content or affecting the privacy of persons. Any use of our services by prohibited persons, will result in immediate account termination, user content removal, and if needed, notification to the authorities.
#20. Applicable Law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable law. We are not responsible for doing your taxes, neither do we withhold any tax on behalf of any government.
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
#21. Mandatory Arbitration and Prohibition on Class Actions
Except if Applicable Data Laws require otherwise, the parties hereto agree and understand that any dispute or claim related to your use of the Services, any dispute or claim related to your purchase or use of any products or services sold through the Services, any disputes regarding any alleged breach of these Terms, to the extent such dispute cannot otherwise be resolved, as well as any other action to enforce these Terms or for the breach of these Terms, shall be referred to final and binding arbitration, and not in court. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
In the course of the arbitration proceedings, the parties hereto expressly waive their rights, if any, to have any such matters heard by a court or jury, or administrative agency whether federal or state. The parties in any arbitration to enforce this agreement or remedy its breach will equally share the costs associated with such arbitration proceedings; provided, that, each party shall pay its own attorney’s fees. Within fourteen (14) days after the commencement of arbitration, each party shall select one person to act as arbitrator and the two selected shall select a third arbitrator within ten (10) days of their appointment. If the arbitrators selected by the parties are unable or fail to agree upon the third arbitrator, the third arbitrator shall be selected by the Arbitration Association.
All parties agree that any dispute resolution proceedings (including any arbitrations and any court proceedings) will be conducted only on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, consolidated, or representative proceeding. Class actions and class arbitrations are prohibited. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
These Terms (including any amendment agreed upon by the parties in writing) represent the complete agreement between us concerning its subject matter, and supersedes all prior agreements and representations between the parties, with the exception of a separate written license agreement for certain products/ services sold through the Website. If any of provision of these Terms conflict with Applicable Data Laws or are otherwise held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed to the extent necessary to make it enforceable to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect. A waiver of any default is not a waiver of any subsequent default. The relationship between AgriQuora and you is not one of a legal partnership relationship, but is one of independent contractors. These Terms shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the respective successors and assigns of the parties hereto.